Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zombie Master's Effect

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zombie Master's Effect Empty Zombie Master's Effect Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:27 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

wtf guys Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

can i use the Discarded zombie for the cost to speacial summon the same discarded card this s*cks
i mean the card i discard use it for the eff to special summon i see it in NetRep and for that damnit Zombie master i lost the tournament .. its kinda i dont belive it

Last edited by Dark_Armed_Dragon on Fri May 08, 2009 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.dadacademy.net

2Zombie Master's Effect Empty Re: Zombie Master's Effect Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:40 am

simo

simo
Freshmen
Freshmen

lol dude just live with it xD
here u go guys I'll copy/paste form [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] directly
Text
Once per turn, you can send 1 Monster Card from your hand to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Zombie-Type Monster from either player's Graveyard.

Rulings

This card's effect targets 1 Level 4 or lower Zombie-Type Monster when activated.

If you activate "Zombie Master's" effect, and an effect is chained that removes "Zombie Master" from the field or flips it face-down, the effect disappears and you cannot Special Summon the targeted monster.

You can Special Summon the monster sent to the Graveyard as a cost to activate this effect.

You cannot activate "Zombie Master's" effect if there are no Level 4 or lower Zombie-Type monsters in the Graveyard, even if you would discard one to activate the effect.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum