Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

effect on or no

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1effect on or no Empty effect on or no Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:07 pm

Jim Crocodile Cook

Jim Crocodile Cook
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

this card in kcvds named as

SACRED PHOENIX OF NEPHTHYS

effect in the game:
If this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon this card during your next Standby Phase. If you Special Summon this card successfully in this way, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.

the original effect:
If this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon this card form your graveyard during your next Standby Phase. If you Special Summon this card successfully in this way, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.

you see i dueled someone use it and i was using D.D DECK when i remove it with card such as mecro cosmos+smaching grounds or D.D Warrior lady

and he keep saying when its destroyed ??????

so this mistake in the card effect or its true and by the way i lose that duel coz this card effect and if he believe me and remove it i guess i won that duel cuz i destroyed it and removed it about 4 or 3 times plz help

heres pic for the original card

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

plz answer

2effect on or no Empty Re: effect on or no Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:13 pm

Assassin

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Well

sacred Pheonix's Eff activates only in the grave and not anywhere else

So Destroying it with D.D cards is the best way...

IF u beat it with Smashing Ground - It returns

If it is discarded it does not return

http://google.com

3effect on or no Empty Re: effect on or no Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:29 pm

Jim Crocodile Cook

Jim Crocodile Cook
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

no i activaed smaching after activting mecro cosmos and i removed it i was hav perfect hand i was about 2 win but i removed it phoneix and it keep returning my duel was normal you will see it there in duel area so if not delete that post if yes idk what to say

4effect on or no Empty Re: effect on or no Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:52 am

Chazz Princeton

Chazz Princeton
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Basically it says that Sacred Phoenix comes back only when destroyed by a card effect and if it's removed from play because your opponenet play Smashing Ground and Macro Cosmos removes it so it can't come back.
question answered.
-Topic Closed-

http://speedworld.forums-free.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum