Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zane_Truesdale_93's room

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zane_Truesdale_93's room Empty Zane_Truesdale_93's room Sun May 17, 2009 12:37 pm

Exclusive

Exclusive
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

well here is your room you put a fight but still lost gg.

2Zane_Truesdale_93's room Empty Re: Zane_Truesdale_93's room Sun May 17, 2009 3:00 pm

Liquidkills

Liquidkills
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

nice job and welcom to your room have fun here

3Zane_Truesdale_93's room Empty Re: Zane_Truesdale_93's room Sun May 17, 2009 7:26 pm

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Welcome to ra yellow and enjoy your stay .. try to be more active and join the ra yellow tournament

http://www.dadacademy.net

4Zane_Truesdale_93's room Empty Re: Zane_Truesdale_93's room Tue May 19, 2009 9:53 am

Zane_Truesdale_93

Zane_Truesdale_93
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Hi!

well.....i want to say something. I decide to leave DAD Academy. I'm sad about it but i need to do this. Well, this is my last message so I want to say thanks for big support from Jugment Dragon (Strahinja) who helped me a lot in making decks and testing it. I want to say hello to 1_JINZO_1 for grat duels we had. And, of course, goodbye to all of you, it was pleasure to know you guys. I know that I will be soon forgotten, but i will remeber all of you.....

thanks to DAD Academy...
yourse Zane_Truesdale_93

5Zane_Truesdale_93's room Empty Re: Zane_Truesdale_93's room Tue May 19, 2009 6:24 pm

Liquidkills

Liquidkills
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

~~In Memory of Zane_Truesdale_93~~
~~Will be Remembered~~
~~Left DaD Academy~~
~~May 18,2009~~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum