Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gfx users & Deck advisers

+7
ArcanaForce0
Stardust Dragon
Designer Drugs
svstar34
Shido Fuyuki
smart_shafey
TWDOR
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gfx users & Deck advisers Empty Gfx users & Deck advisers Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:15 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

I created 2 new groups, first one is for GFXing(to support the academy with banners, sigs) and the other for deck fixing (to help people who need help in the deck place section) in deck place section. If you want to join it sign up like this then you will take a test to see if you will improve enough...

DaD name:
Group: (GFX user or Deck adviser)
Why do you want to join the group:
Prove:

if you want to be a GFX member then you have to put some signatures by prove or if you want to be deck adviser then place some decks that you created or some articles that you've done.

2Gfx users & Deck advisers Empty Re: Gfx users & Deck advisers Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:46 am

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

ok i will be fisrt xD

DaD name:Smart_shafey
Group: GFX user
Why do you want to join the group:Two reasons maybe i can make some banners for the academy second i wanna improve lol
Prove:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not perfect but oh well i want to learn new stuff so that maybe the main reason lol and i have aquestion if i fail in the test can i get a second chance?

3Gfx users & Deck advisers Empty Re: Gfx users & Deck advisers Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:26 pm

Shido Fuyuki

Shido Fuyuki
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

DaD name:Crow101(obviously cause its right there JK =P)
Group:GFX
Why do you want to join the group:I want to get better.I love helping academies.Lot more i cant think of lol =P
Prove:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

4Gfx users & Deck advisers Empty Re: Gfx users & Deck advisers Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:55 pm

svstar34

svstar34
Alumni
Alumni

DaD name: svstar34
Group: (GFX user or Deck adviser): deck adviser
Why do you want to join the group: i do have a deck shop on LDA and im fairly good with deck building.
Prove: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5Gfx users & Deck advisers Empty Re: Gfx users & Deck advisers Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:44 am

Designer Drugs

Designer Drugs
Freshmen
Freshmen

DaD name:AtLas
Group: (GFX user or Deck adviser)GFX user
Why do you want to join the group:If DAD says that i can help the academy with banners then it will be a pleasure for me to make em Smile
Prove: my signature Smile

6Gfx users & Deck advisers Empty Re: Gfx users & Deck advisers Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:03 am

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

DaD name:Stardust Dragon
Group: GFX user
Why do you want to join the group:to help
Prove:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
if u want more prove just check out in gfx works

7Gfx users & Deck advisers Empty Re: Gfx users & Deck advisers Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:13 pm

ArcanaForce0

ArcanaForce0
Freshmen
Freshmen

Group: GFX
Why do you want to join the group: To Help Out
Prove: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://empireofdarkness.forumotion.com/

8Gfx users & Deck advisers Empty Re: Gfx users & Deck advisers Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:37 pm

Rand

Rand
Freshmen
Freshmen

DaD name:Rand(is this really needed?)
Group: Deck Adviser
Why do you want to join the group: I very much like helping building decks or just building them in general especially for special tournaments and such.
Prove:http://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com/lda-main-shop-f32/rand-s-one-stop-deck-shop-t3637.htm
if you want deck lists just name a deck and I'll send one for you to grade.

9Gfx users & Deck advisers Empty Re: Gfx users & Deck advisers Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:51 pm

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

i'd like to ask somhing .. if i choosed GFX group .. what gona happen to my possition in Obelisk Blue .. and IF an admin or any one else ask me for a banner or a sigg .. etc .. should i get somhing .. or every thing is for free ??

10Gfx users & Deck advisers Empty Re: Gfx users & Deck advisers Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:20 am

Devilman501

Devilman501
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

DaD name: Devilman501.
Group: (GFX user or Deck adviser) Deck Advisor.
Why do you want to join the group: I dunno. To have some actual job to do 'round here.
Prove: Uhhh. I had a deckshop way back when.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://www.yahoo.com

11Gfx users & Deck advisers Empty Re: Gfx users & Deck advisers Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:38 pm

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Everyone's accepted as for Deck advisers get to work and fix decks and GFXers wait for your missions

http://www.dadacademy.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum