Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sanctuary in the Sky Deck

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sanctuary in the Sky Deck Empty Sanctuary in the Sky Deck Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:31 pm

ArcanaForce0

ArcanaForce0
Freshmen
Freshmen

MONSTERS
3 x Shining Angel
3 x Nova Summoner
1 x Marshmallon
3 x The Agent of Force - MARS
2 x The Agent of Judgment - SATURN
3 x Warrior of Zera
2 x Archlord Zerato
3 x Zeradias, Herald of the Heaven
3 x Airknight Parshath
2 x Neo-Parshath, the Sky Paladin

SPELLS
3 x The Sanctuary in the Sky
3 x Spell Absorbtion
1 x Monster Reborn
3 x Poison of the Old Man
1 x Mystical Space Typhoon

TRAPS
1 x Magic Cylinder
1 x Mirror Force
3 x Solemn Wishes
3 x Royal Decree
1 x Dark Bribe

***Note - I do not use Royal Decree unless in an emergency or when the Agent of Force - MARS is on the field

http://empireofdarkness.forumotion.com/

2Sanctuary in the Sky Deck Empty Re: Sanctuary in the Sky Deck Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:21 pm

ArcanaForce0

ArcanaForce0
Freshmen
Freshmen

I don't waste royal decree, i save it until Mars is on the field. Mars is unaffected by spell cards, so royal decree prevents traps as well.

3Sanctuary in the Sky Deck Empty Re: Sanctuary in the Sky Deck Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:26 pm

Dragon King

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

good deck 7/10 but you should discard 1 Solemn Wishes and add another dark bribe

4Sanctuary in the Sky Deck Empty Re: Sanctuary in the Sky Deck Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:51 pm

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Ok now for an actual rate: your deck is extremely solid, with good balance of offense/defense. Sanctuary obviously helps you with Battle Damage, and one card you might want to consider to protect Sanctuary could be Curse of Royal. It is extremely underrated, but doesnt come with the added burden of allowing your opponent to draw a card (Dark Bribe). Might want to run 1 or 2 copies of those, i ran those in my Pandemonium deck because obviously Pandemonium relies on the Field Spell or else the deck is just Epic Fail. Draining Shield could be a good card, and i would suggest taking out one copy of Royal Decree for that, as you have implied that you dont use Royal Decree very much. By the time you were in a good situation to use it i assume you would've drawn it, as i frequently Draw DAD even though its limited to two in my decks. Also, you could consider gaining more draw advantage by running 3x Upstart Goblin and 3x Bad Reaction to Simochi-then you could run a Simochi burn decklist. ahh here i go again-but just one awesome combo you might want to consider:
The Agent of Force Mars+Messenger of Peace/LL-Area B+Bad Reaction to Simochi+ Rain of Mercy, Upstart Goblin, and Soul Taker. One Rain of Mercy gives it 2000 more attack!!! (+1000 for you, -1000 for your opponent). If you run 3 Mars, 3 R.O.M, 3 Upstart,3 BR to Simochi, and 3 Soul taker, im sure you will have no problem getting a 3000-4000 attack monster on your first turn. (Mind you second, you cant activate SImochi from your hand) But top of the line deck, i'd enjoy dueling it sometime. Only problem i see is lack of a general strategy-if i were you i would build my deck around getting out mars, protecting it with 3x Dark Bribe/Solemn/Divine (not all, but maybe 2 each or 1 each) getting up to 4000 ish attack, then basically Beatdown time XP Mars could get extremely popular if Simochi-Burn/Mars decks get popular. XD. I would say, 6.5/10

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

5Sanctuary in the Sky Deck Empty Re: Sanctuary in the Sky Deck Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:33 am

ArcanaForce0

ArcanaForce0
Freshmen
Freshmen

dizzleman22t3st wrote:Ok now for an actual rate: your deck is extremely solid, with good balance of offense/defense. Sanctuary obviously helps you with Battle Damage, and one card you might want to consider to protect Sanctuary could be Curse of Royal. It is extremely underrated, but doesnt come with the added burden of allowing your opponent to draw a card (Dark Bribe). Might want to run 1 or 2 copies of those, i ran those in my Pandemonium deck because obviously Pandemonium relies on the Field Spell or else the deck is just Epic Fail. Draining Shield could be a good card, and i would suggest taking out one copy of Royal Decree for that, as you have implied that you dont use Royal Decree very much. By the time you were in a good situation to use it i assume you would've drawn it, as i frequently Draw DAD even though its limited to two in my decks. Also, you could consider gaining more draw advantage by running 3x Upstart Goblin and 3x Bad Reaction to Simochi-then you could run a Simochi burn decklist. ahh here i go again-but just one awesome combo you might want to consider:
The Agent of Force Mars+Messenger of Peace/LL-Area B+Bad Reaction to Simochi+ Rain of Mercy, Upstart Goblin, and Soul Taker. One Rain of Mercy gives it 2000 more attack!!! (+1000 for you, -1000 for your opponent). If you run 3 Mars, 3 R.O.M, 3 Upstart,3 BR to Simochi, and 3 Soul taker, im sure you will have no problem getting a 3000-4000 attack monster on your first turn. (Mind you second, you cant activate SImochi from your hand) But top of the line deck, i'd enjoy dueling it sometime. Only problem i see is lack of a general strategy-if i were you i would build my deck around getting out mars, protecting it with 3x Dark Bribe/Solemn/Divine (not all, but maybe 2 each or 1 each) getting up to 4000 ish attack, then basically Beatdown time XP Mars could get extremely popular if Simochi-Burn/Mars decks get popular. XD. I would say, 6.5/10
Most of the stuff you have said above are good, but i do think Judgment of Anubis > Curse of Royal. It has the same eff (except for discarding 1 card) then you can destroy a monster on your opponent's side of the field as well as do some major damage.. Another thing is the Solemn Judgment thing. Solemn Judgment is a good card in most decks, but paying half of your life points is not a good idea in this one. Besides that, everything is a good idea.

6Sanctuary in the Sky Deck Empty Re: Sanctuary in the Sky Deck Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:24 am

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Yeah, bceause this deck is about LP advantage, so switch Solemns for Dark bribes/bottomless trap holes.

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum