Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ectoplasmer deck V1

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ectoplasmer deck V1 Empty Ectoplasmer deck V1 Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:36 am

shinigami1776

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Yes, I know it's a ...... a............ burn deck! affraid affraid affraid affraid But seriously, I'll still post the banned deck themes from time to time Twisted Evil . There's no rule against that, is there? confused

So, after hearing of decks that depend on added rules and effects that are applied using spell and trap cards, I decided "Hey, I know the perfect card for this!" So, my ectoplasmer deck was born. Like many of my other decks, it is also weak against removal from play. It can be kinda trickey to use, as ectoplasmer can come back and burn you if you're not careful. Of course, I have a modiffied version of this deck in the works that uses D.D. cards and things like Helios and other cards of the sort. I'll post it when I get the chance. I feel that that version of this deck will be much more effective against.... well, other decks. But for now, here's the normal version.

Cards: 40

Monsters (20)
God Cosplayer (lol) AKA The Creator x2
Chainsaw Insect
Dark Elf x2
Dancing Fairy x2
Creator Incarnate x3
Cure Murmaid x2
Card Ejector x2
Cyber Kirin x3
A Cat of Ill Omen
Magician of Faith
Chaos Necromancer

Spells (Cool
Ectoplasmer x3
Level Limit - Area B
Lightning Vortex
Swords of Revealing Light
Tribute Doll
Magic Reflector

Traps (12)
Barrel Behind The Door x3
Gravity Bind
Mirror Force
Magic Cylinder
Shadow Spell
Draining Shield
Solem Wishes x3
Wall of Revealing light

So, that's my Ecto-Deck V1. Don't like it? Then recommend something, jack-ass. Don't like it for some other reason? Tough, because their's another on its way, and this one's staying.

2Ectoplasmer deck V1 Empty Re: Ectoplasmer deck V1 Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:58 am

Liquidkills

Liquidkills
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

let us know how many wins these decks u make have so we know how good its doing and if we need to make any changes

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum