Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Somewhat classic Fairy deck (read beggining description)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shinigami1776

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Alright I know that I said I would post a modiffied version of the ectoplasmer deck but after 3 test duels with someone he said that it wouldn't work and that it would "mess up the deck" then I said that I would try to make it work then he got pissed for some reason and said to "Stop trying to be cool and a smart ass and no one uses ectoplasmer because it messes up" and then immediately logged off of Hamachi, so my D.D. ectoplasmer deck has been postponed for further enhancements so that nobody would get their panties in a bunch. Instead, I bring you one of my best decks, my somewhat classic Fairy deck. It's not as obscure as most themes that I've posted and is more stable than ectoplasmer, and is, without a doubt, one of my best decks to date. It orgionated in the Nightmare Troubadore DS game and I transfered it over to KCVDS 1.14, where it had to go under some slight changes because of lack of cards. Once I downloaded 1.15, however, it went through a rather drastic change, which I was very iffy about at first, but I honestly think that it was for the better. It's one me the SEVERAL of my toughest (and not so tough) duels. I dueled DAD with it for the test, but didn't get my best hand >.<, but excuses excuses excuses, and I'm perfectly happy being a Slifer slacker lol. And it doesn't really matter all THAT much with this deck if someone is removed from play for once, and the douplication is kept to a reasonable amount.

Cards: 42

Monsters (23)
Dunames Dark Wich
Warrior of Zera x2 (you know what's coming.)
The Splendid Venus (THANK YOU RANDOM GX MANGA CHAPTER IN SOME SHONEN JUMP AT THE DENTIST'S OFFICE!!!)
Archlord Zerato (amazing)
Tualatin
The Agent of Judgement - Saturn
Zeradius, Herald of Heaven x2
Dancing Fairy
Agido
Mudora
Manju of The Ten Thousand Hands x2
Shining Angel
Marshmallon
The Agent of Force - Mars
Winged Kuriboh
Frey, Spirit of Victory x2
Shinato, King of A Higher Plane x2

Spell (12)
Shinato's Arc x2
Swords of Revealing Light
Mage Power
United We Stand
Sanctuary In The Sky x3
Riryoku
Cost Down (takes the tribute out of tributing)
Monster Reborn
Terraforming

Traps (7)
Mirror Force
Magic Cylinder
Draining Shield
Wall of Revealing Light
Bottomless Trap Hole
Beckoning Light
Damage Condenser

So that's my Not-so-classic Fairy deck. Please tell me what you think, and rate and comment on first sight or die. (just kidding, you don't have to)

Dinoxer

Dinoxer
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Honestly, you should change the name of ur deck....but anyway i nver played against or used shinato before(I KNOW ITS EFFECTS!) but doesn;t this deck seems a bit-slow? try to speed it up but anyway seems like an ok-build, 7/10

https://www.youtube.com/user/daniel945656

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum