Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TMB's Underrated Cards Discussion #1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TMB's Underrated Cards Discussion #1 Empty TMB's Underrated Cards Discussion #1 Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Today i'd like to take a look at some cards that are underrated in today's metagame:

-Sasuke Samurai #2
-Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can pay 800 Life Points. If you do this, until the End Phase, Spell and Trap Cards cannot be activated.
-200/300

This card at first look doesn't seem so hot.. bad stats, etcetera. But take a closer look at the effect. It means, i can pay 800 during my main phase. and, until the end of the turn, no s/t for my opponent. No Bottomless. No PWWB. No Torrential. No Solemn. No Mirror Force. It means, i'm free to assault my opponent with a barrage of monsters, while not being afraid of traps. This deck is extremely viable with OTK builds.
Example: Turn 1: Set Flying Kamikiri. Activate Foolish Burial. Send one Insect Knight to the Graveyard.
Opponent attacks Kamikiri. Activate effect, special summon Sasuke Samurai #2. my main phase: active effect. Then, there are several things i could do. 1: Normal Summon Six Sam Zanji, Grandmaster, SS Shien, remove mah insects to SS Doom Dozer.

Zanji to destroy. Then... 2100 + 2500 + 2800 = 6400 Damage. Lay down a Solemn or Anti-Spell Fragrance.. no way for opponent to win, practically.

Other underrated cards.

-Forced Ceasefire
Discard 1 card from your hand. No Trap Cards can be activated until the end of this turn.

OTK Card. Works in tandem with Anti-Spell Fragrance. Basically, a temporary Royal Decree. in YOUR favor.
Example: Set Forced Ceasfire, summon Prisma, discard BEWD to grave.
next turn.. send another to grave, active foolish, send final bewd.
normal summon card trooper. mill some. activate mah forced ceasefire..
I've got 5000 + 1700 + 1900. I can usually do at least 3600 damage to opponent. In most scenarios, 6700-6900.
then all i need to do is lay down an anti-spell fragrance, and they're nto going to be able to destroy my cards.
and.. i can summon Sasuke Samurai the next turn, play Cold Wave, trunade, storm, or MST, and guarantee the win.

These are just some cards i've been experimenting with recently. Hope i helped.

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum