Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS

+5
itachi the criminal
sacredfreedom
MUFC
kiryu111
Staxx
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Empty Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

List some cards that you think are underrated. Make sure you write the card's effect to.

here are some of mine.

1. Michizure - You can activate this card when your monster is sent from the field to the Graveyard. Destroy 1 monster on the field.
----- I like this card because you can use it anytime a monster is sent to the grave. (ex. tribute, Synchro Summon, Fusion, destroyed by battle or effect)

2. Prometheus, King of the Shadows - When you Normal Summon this card, remove from play any number of DARK monsters in your Graveyard. This card gains 400 ATK for each removed card, until the end of this turn.
----- This is a good card to have in you hand if you have DAD but too many darks in your grave.

3. Summon Limit - Neither player can Summon more than two times per turn.
----- Even though this is a continuous trap, this is still a good card. It stops GB's and decks that swarm the field like Morphtronics.

4. The Transmigration Prophecy - Select 2 cards from the Graveyard(s), and shuffle them into their owner's Deck(s).
----- I think this one speaks for itself. You wont believe how many ppl say to me "i've never seen that card. I use this card in almost all my decks, but it helps the most in my DAD, Fish, and LS decks. And i love to use this against my opponents Stardust and Vayu.

5. Destruction Jammer - Discard 1 card. Negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a monster(s) on the field, and destroy that card.
----- I did really wanna add this card by my cousin clams its super underrated. i kinda feel weird about this card. i dont think i would ever run this card.

6. Needle Ceiling - Activate only when there are 4 or more monsters on the field. Destroy all face-up monsters.
------ i cant really think of a comment for this one.

now that i'm done with mine what are yours?

2Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Empty Re: Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:15 am

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Michizure - Is good card also in offence because u can use it also when opponent synchros, tribute, when u kill opponents monster and etc.

The Transmigration Prophecy - That card pwns(there is a reason why its limited) its perfect against zombies(screw their burials), not bad also against dandy, frog, gardnas and etc.

Needle Ceiling is perfect tech against LS, and Bw. in other words - Just **** their sworm.

3Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Empty Re: Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:27 am

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Trap hole is really forgotten card,but this golden card saved so much times my a*s ;D.Nice thread.

4Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Empty Re: Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:33 am

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Actually no, trap hole is perfect agains any stun or anti meta variant, and against BW. I side it a lot.

5Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Empty Re: Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:32 am

sacredfreedom

sacredfreedom
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Burden of the Mighty is a underrated card.
faceup monsters lose 100 attack X level.
great for offense and defense.
weakens your opponents monsters just enough to beat them.
perfect for cards like REDMD who are level 10. Very Happy

6Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Empty Re: Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:01 am

itachi the criminal

itachi the criminal
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Amazoness Chain Master
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 1500 Life Points to look at your opponent's hand, select 1 Monster Card in it, and add that card to your hand.
do you think amazoness are crap? then you are crap! this baby here have the hell out of an effect, i mean come on, trap dustshot is a broken card that let u look at your opponent hand and send 1 monster back to deck, its still a 0 advantage, but how about taking that monster to your hand instead? you can even block OTKs with your opponent's Gorz or Trag, or even Battle Fader, not to mention that it can be searcher via ROTA, giant rat or warrior lady of westland, this B**** always work with Dark Designator, i mean you can make your opponent add rescue cat from his deck to his hand, then take it , and in a synchro cat deck your opponent will be ownage

Rivalry of Warlords
Each player sends monsters they control to the Graveyard so that they only control 1 Type of monster. Each player can only control 1 Type of monster.
the synchro stopper, can save you right when opp is about so summon debris, can stop a lot of combos, ALSO its magic planter target, use this trap to make your opponent -1 or -2, then used planter to draw 2 cards, it can blow GB, LS and tele-DAD decks, can even stop your opponent from summong rescue cat when he has summoner monk.

Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi
This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or flipped face-up. If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, your opponent must discard all cards in his/her hand during the next Draw Phase before they draw.
Trade in target with outstanding effect, with all those tribut fooders he is easy to summon, and you can use giant trunade on opponent face downs before attacking to make him almost scoop, it can cause from -1 to -6 advantage, you can protect him from bth/mirror/TT via dark bribe, when opponent draws a card, he'll discard it anyway, so it wont affect the advantage, this can be useful against LADD too, since at end phase he'll negate his eff of returning to your hand thus he'll lose 500 ATK during each turn.

Mysterious Guard
FLIP: Return 1 face-up monster on the field to the top of its owner's Deck. Also, if there is a face-up Warrior-Type monster on your side of the field, you can return another face-up monster to its owner's hand.
dont have much comments to say, the effect express itself, its useful against GB though

Rafflesia Seduction
FLIP: Take control of 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field until the end of this turn.
now this is something hawt, it seduces me already via reading its effect, its useful in a kitty deck, flip this face up, take over opponent monster, activate black garden, tribut it to special summon rescue cat from grave and synchro with opponent monster, it can be combined with stunch defender to make your opponent attack his own monster, also while u have a face up ultimate offering, you can tribut the monster you took control of to summon a monarch making your opponent -1

Graceful Revival
Select 1 Level 2 or lower monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it in Attack Position. When this card is removed from the field, destroy that monster. When that monster is removed from the field, destroy this card.
magic planted fooder, tribut fooder, you can target krebons/plague to synchro with it as well, not a great card, but its good overall

Whirlwind Weasel
FLIP: Your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards for the rest of this turn.
effect might be useless, but dont forget that its a lvl 3 Beast monster, which is rescue cat target, its also wind which make it dark simorgh fooder, also dont forget the 500 ATK, which make it debris target to summon black rose and clear the field

Yamato Dragon
This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, draw cards from your Deck until you have 5 cards in your hand.
summon this card, set all ur s/t, then draw an extra 5 when attacking, this card is badass, it can give you up to +5 advantage, which is something cool in ygo, you can use this card in a loop with Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon and Totem Dragon to summon this card each turn.

note: you can use future vision with both yamato and hino for some cool combos.
thats all for now, imma move by this topic later to threw in some random cool tricks xD.

7Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Empty Re: Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:06 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

most spirit monsters are very underrated mostly i think because they return to hand. but in this meta ppl s.summon more than ever, so i thing that spirit monsters might see more play.

and i agree that trap hole is very over looked.

also think that Bait Doll and Nobleman of Extermination, are very underrated as well.

Bait Doll - Force the activation of 1 face-down Trap Card. If the timing of the activation of the Trap Card is incorrect, negate the effect and destroy it. If it is not a Trap Card, it is returned to its original position. After this card is activated, it is placed into the Deck (not the Graveyard). Then shuffle the Deck.

---- this card is epic, i mean come one. 1) you can destroy a face down trap. 2) if by some chance you pick a face down spell, you might not destroy it, but now you know what it is. 3) this card goes back to the deck. it never goes to the grave unless it is discarded or the effect is negated.

Nobleman of Extermination - Destroy and remove from play 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card. If it was a Trap Card, both players must remove from play all cards in their Deck with the same name as it.
---- say bye bye to your Threatening Roars, Dimensional Prisons, Royal Decrees, Royal Oppressions, Macro Cosmos. the only thing i would say is a draw back, is if you hit a Mirror Force, or another staple like that.

8Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Empty Re: Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:27 pm

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Agreed,Staxx.Also Nobleman Of Crossout is really underrated card.This card killing staples monster on your opponent,in the old meta everyone was scared to set his monsters,now it's not that.

9Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Empty Re: Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:02 am

Kyosuke Kiryu

Kyosuke Kiryu
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Noblemen for rykos and GK guard and GK spy which kills cat Very Happy
and yea Trap Hole is sided for anti meta decks which use Rai-oh, doomcalliber ect.
You should remember EJ's tournament MUFC xD I mained trap hole and worked ;D

http://duelkings.forumotion.net/index.htm

10Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Empty Re: Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:05 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Bait doll is a favorite of mine atleast i was using it in KCVDS 1.15

http://www.dadacademy.net

11Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Empty Re: Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:41 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

i dont think nobleman is underrated, i think its not really needed in todays meta cuz really the only card that get set now are ryko and GK's. so the only deck i can see this being sided in is an anti-meta deck; aother than that its a waste of space in you side deck, in my opinion.

when 1.16 came out, i sided two trap holes; only for BW's and anti-meta. XD

12Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Empty Re: Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:34 pm

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Mask of restrict maybe is the most underrated cards,this card is really helpful against monarchs etc.

13Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Empty Re: Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:49 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

Mask of restrict, is good but i think that its, too situational.

Lastly i have been using the card "Dragged Down Into the Grave"

14Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Empty Re: Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:08 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

I think "A rival Apeears" Is very un-used but is good

15Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Empty Re: Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:10 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

had to necro post!

i really read this card!

Non-Aggression Area
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You can only activate this card during your Standby Phase. Discard 1 card from your hand. Your opponent cannot Normal Summon, Set and/or Special Summon during his/her next turn.

what an epic card!

16Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Empty Re: Top 10 underrated cards on KCVDS Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:36 am

Stify

Stify
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Seven Tools of Bandit, Waboku, Dust Tornado, Offerings of the doomed and Giant Rat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum