Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rising Storm

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rising Storm Empty Rising Storm Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:28 pm

Shido Fuyuki

Shido Fuyuki
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

OK well here are the cards that I talked about.
Denkou meaning=lightning
And some,most of you may find these cards cheat well hope not give me feedback and rate i will add some more cards later!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Rising Storm Empty Re: Rising Storm Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:58 pm

Chrono

Chrono
Freshmen
Freshmen

Wow, very ummm... Intresting set, one tip, try to never use real images (As in clouds and stuff) in cards, it just makes it look wierd.

Carnate-Yuudai is a picture of a card called -----, Rising Air or Wind in Speed World. (Which i think yur a member of)

I think this set ios overpowerd, because with a Level Limit B + Terraforming + Double Summon, these cards can quickly drain LP, and Storm it'self is over powerd, every attack you'll gain 200 LP.

Pics aren't that great, but overall i give the set 7/10

http://empireofdarkness.forumotion.net/forum.htm

3Rising Storm Empty Re: Rising Storm Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:48 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

i like all of the cards pics but for the spell cards not ~~~~my rates is 7/10 for all
and if u get more rating we shall give you credits

4Rising Storm Empty Re: Rising Storm Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:30 pm

Shido Fuyuki

Shido Fuyuki
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Yeah I pretty much took a chance on these cards the spell and trap pics i took forever to try and find pics that weren't real but do you know how hard that is XD but yeah i took a chance cause i really don't like just any old cards i like cards with somehting unique about it but yeah i know most you will probrably think these are cheat oh well :**: but can i still get more feedback from others?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum