Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blue Eyed DRAGON and a Magician spell (field) card

+4
Dr. Jackal
Shadow
najex
BM Joker
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hope u like it (: enjoy and pls rate...!..!.
thx

najex

najex
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

your blue eyed dragon mythe be a bid overpowerd cuz it realy is not that hard to summon a blue eyes whith dragon these days and as soon as you have summond him you get your blue eyes with dragon back that you used for the tuning cuz of your eff

obove that if you have 2 of these blue eyed dragons out if the first gets destroyed you can use the second to call him back out

and the card can even be special summond other that sychro summon

as for your field spell I think it is good exept you mythe have stolen the idee of the already existing field spell since it negated spell and this negates traps

first card: 6/10 just OP
second card: 8/10

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

yeah ur right i stole the idea ,but u know i am not good at making cards for "spellcasters" except the pics i make xD

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

wow 1st one super overpowered 5/10

2nd cant read desc.

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

lol.... u guys think its op but i mean who in the hell has a blue eyes white dragon in his deck? and wtf i mean u have to summon BEWD and a level 2 tuner monster! i mean that isnt easy at all lmao,have a look at dark armed dragon or judgement dragon <---- these cards are op but not mine lmfao lmao,the card i made isnt even nearly so good like these cards.lol u guys act like noobs.
and if u make a BEWD deck including the card i made,u could never win against lightsworns.....

and why in the blue hell cant u read the desc. of the second card?lol xD

najex

najex
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

blue eyes whith dragon is not as rare as u think nor is it hard to get out

like I said in my artical about prima.
use it to get blue eyes in the grave than unleach cards such as silant doom

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

dude the card i made is never better than dad or jd <-- so if these cards arent forbidden then wtf abt my card?

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

It is overpowered some. OTK instantly with it.

6/10

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Overpowered,agree with Jackal.Sorry 5.5/10

Sam

Sam
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Both OP
sorry 5/10.

Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

for me, both overpowered @@
6/10

magician seal will make opponent cannot use trap card and if the secret village is added than opponent might GG

blue eyed dragon also overpowered for me since it is really strong @@ one blue-eyes is easy to special summon these days ... using ancient rules or Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon. 2 star tuner is not really hard to summon. Example is Plague Spreader Zombie.

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

dude wtf r u talking about? you cannot have magicians seal and the village at the same time on your side of the field.well maybe The BEWD card i made is a little unfair/op op but the village card is better than my card: coz if u know: mostly people play more spellcards than trap cards in his her decks.so village is better than my card lol i think i am not gonna post again a card except i make a card which is going to be so Bad that no one would play it....Lol @ that...z.. i dont understand u guys :S Lollollol

Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

oh, that is field card @@ lol din see because I only take a quick glance at the effect xD

Yami Burak

Yami Burak
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

LOL & OMG !!!
Why Blue Eyes is OP ?
The Field-Spell is OP but not Blue Eyes.

Dark Armed Dragon = You need 3 Darks in the Grave ...
Blue Eyes Dragon = You have to summon the Blue Eyes first and then 1 Tuner (OMG)
for a Blue Eyes you need : To sacrifice 2 Monsters or 1 Card like Kaiba-Man or Ancient Rules , that means -1.
And when Blue Eyes is summoned you have to hope that your opponent doesnt have a Bottomless Trap Hole Face Down....
And then you have to summon a tuner .

Dark Armed Dragon or Judgment Dragon : You have only to use the prio. .....

Also :

Blue Eyes Dragon : 8/10
The Spelfield : 5/10 (but Art : 8/10)

Anonymous

Yami Burak wrote:LOL & OMG !!!
Why Blue Eyes is OP ?
The Field-Spell is OP but not Blue Eyes.

Dark Armed Dragon = You need 3 Darks in the Grave ...
Blue Eyes Dragon = You have to summon the Blue Eyes first and then 1 Tuner (OMG)
for a Blue Eyes you need : To sacrifice 2 Monsters or 1 Card like Kaiba-Man or Ancient Rules , that means -1.
And when Blue Eyes is summoned you have to hope that your opponent doesnt have a Bottomless Trap Hole Face Down....
And then you have to summon a tuner .

Dark Armed Dragon or Judgment Dragon : You have only to use the prio. .....

Also :

Blue Eyes Dragon : 8/10
The Spelfield : 5/10 (but Art : 8/10)
Please Do Not Revive Old Topics.

-Locked-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum