Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

blue-eyes white dragon deck

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1blue-eyes white dragon deck Empty blue-eyes white dragon deck Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:47 pm

Liquidkills

Liquidkills
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Monsters:18
3x Blue-Eyes White dragon
Destiny Hero Dasher
3x Destiny Hero Malicious
Elemental Hero Stratos
3x Elemental hero Prisma
3x Masked Dragon
Sangan
Card Trooper
Spirit Reaper
Monster Jar

Spells:14
Monster Reborn
2x Swing of Memories
2x Card of Safe Return
Lightning Vortex
2x My Body As A Shield
Smashing Ground
3x Destiny Draw
2x Burst Stream Of Destruction

Traps:8
2x Birthright
3x Dark Bribe
3x Phoenix Wing Wind Blast

Fusions:3
3x Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon

Last edited by liquidkills on Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

2blue-eyes white dragon deck Empty Re: blue-eyes white dragon deck Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:07 pm

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

It looks like something based off of the Black skull rape deck that TehMrBeisbol made but dont you want like BEUD in there if u do plan to u probably missed your fusion deck? and add DIvine dragonx2 and of dx2 flue of dragons x1 you know the usual

3blue-eyes white dragon deck Empty Re: blue-eyes white dragon deck Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:11 pm

Liquidkills

Liquidkills
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

nothing was based off that deck u make me feel bad hearing about it i took 2hrs making this deck and it took me forever to make it seem like it has the right structure.

4blue-eyes white dragon deck Empty Re: blue-eyes white dragon deck Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:45 pm

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Kingkiller thank you for defending my deck strategy. Liquidkills-this is NOT, i repeat, NOT, an ORIGINAL deck strategy.

But who uses those anyway?

Its fine for you to sort of copy my decks. Seeing as 90% of the people here have had their decks majorly edited by moi, its not a big deal.

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

5blue-eyes white dragon deck Empty Re: blue-eyes white dragon deck Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:52 pm

Liquidkills

Liquidkills
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

wel i only use the engine i hear u telling everyone to use cause its good for getting cards but thats all the rest i got help from my friend

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum