Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Synchronic Master of Chaos

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Synchronic Master of Chaos Empty Synchronic Master of Chaos Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

i spent some down time making a deck and for some reason i made this deck and yet it seems to be pretty decent...maybe it's just luck but i think it's been pretty solid XD here is the deck formula

Main Deck: 40
Honest x2
Airknight Parshath
Nova Summoner
Neo-Parshath, the Sky Paladin
Soul of Purity and Light
Tethys, Goddess of Light
Athena
Mudora
Shining Angel x2
Marshmallon
Hecatrice
The Forgiving Maiden
Chaos End Master
Herald of Orange Light x2
Guardian of Eatos x2
Hyper Synchron
Sphere of Chaos x2
Legendary Fiend
Total Defense Shogun
Turret Warrior
Brain Control
Heavy Storm
Pot of Avarice
Swords of Revealing Light
Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen x2
Mystical Space Typhoon
Dimensional Prison x2
Dust Tornado x2
Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute
Call of the Haunted
Solemn Judgment

Extra Deck: 15
Avenging Knight Parshath
Ancient Sacred Wyvern
Magical Android
Armory Arm
Light End Dragon
Black Rose Dragon
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Ally of Justice Catastor
Goyo Guardian
Stardust Dragon x2
Thought Ruler Archfiend x2
Red Dragon Archfiend
Flamvell Uruquizas

Side Deck: 9
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Seven Tools of the Bandit
Dark Bribe x2
Consecrated Light x2
Magic Cylinder
Hanewata

That is the deck I made...I am certain that it can be better, so please give me suggestions for what to put in/take out Smile thank you for your time Very Happy

2Synchronic Master of Chaos Empty Re: Synchronic Master of Chaos Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:34 pm

Ghetoboy

Ghetoboy
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

well i'd say your deck is pretty flawless and kudos to you and try adding lightning vortex.

3Synchronic Master of Chaos Empty Re: Synchronic Master of Chaos Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:07 pm

Dark Fairo

Dark Fairo
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

pretty nice deck in deed, but since you're using fairies, u can try the Athena OTK,The Athena OTK is achieved by the effect of Honest and Athena,
while you have Ultimate Offering on your side of the
field. While you will take 500 points of damage each time you summon honest(the point is summoning him and getting him back to your hand by his eff then summoning him again by ultimate offering to trigger Athena's eff of damage), your opponent
will take 600 points, so by doing it 14 times, your opponent will have
lost 8400 points of damage, while you have lost only 7000 so it's obvious that u need more life points than he does when starting the combo, which is not really that hard considering that we're talking about fairies. hope i helped some how, good luck
stay active and keep up the good work!
btw, where is the "Sanctuary in the sky"? U really need one or two(highly recommended!!!)

4Synchronic Master of Chaos Empty Re: Synchronic Master of Chaos Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:41 am

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

thanks for the tips guys Smile

@ Ghetoboy: i usually have other means of monster destruction, so i might put Lightning Vortex in the side deck Very Happy thanks for the tip

@ Dark Fairo: that's a good thought Smile but I want this deck to be useful in tournaments and whatnot, also I can't really make too much use out of Sanctuary in the Sky only b/c it would take up room in my deck and also I need that room to be able to use some combos, but I might put it in the side deck possibly...thanks for the suggestion

anyone else have anything to suggest, keep 'em coming...i'm open

5Synchronic Master of Chaos Empty Re: Synchronic Master of Chaos Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:38 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

ya id say add vortex btw u a tutor o.o i cant find any more flaws o.o darn man
id rate it 9.9/10 btw y light end in extra why not collasal? or ancient fairy ( good defense xD )

6Synchronic Master of Chaos Empty Re: Synchronic Master of Chaos Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:51 am

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

i'm thinking of replacing armory arm b/c i don't have low enough levels for it, so i might put in colossal, as for ancient fairy, i'm more of an attacker at most points but i might replace light end for ancient fairy...thanks for the suggestion darkneji...anyone else?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum