Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New form of Hopeless dragon

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New form of Hopeless dragon  Empty New form of Hopeless dragon Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:03 am

Stevenx12202

Stevenx12202
Freshmen
Freshmen

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

im thinking that using genesis dragon is a good idea because when hes destroyed i can return all dragons back to the deck

2New form of Hopeless dragon  Empty Re: New form of Hopeless dragon Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:12 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

I wouldn't recommend more than 1 Genesis Dragon since you'd like to have your Dragons in the graveyard more than in your deck, also what's the card next to Dragon's Mirror?
& what about Trap Stun?

http://www.dadacademy.net

3New form of Hopeless dragon  Empty Re: New form of Hopeless dragon Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:21 am

Atlus

Atlus
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Solidairty? o.O
Nah its a slot waster..

Maybe -2 BTH
+2 Trap Stun as Daron suggested

also what's the card beside Dragon's Mirror?

4New form of Hopeless dragon  Empty Re: New form of Hopeless dragon Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:31 am

Stevenx12202

Stevenx12202
Freshmen
Freshmen

Daron Malakian wrote:
also what's the card next to Dragon's Mirror?

also what's the card beside Dragon's Mirror?

that would be Dragon Tatics
what it does is you can sacrifice 2 dragons (or combo with totem) and summon a dragon out of ur deck thats lvl 8 its quick for summoning blue eyes, Ladd, or any other lvl 8 dragon

also what would i replace with trap stun or do u think i should make the deck 42 cards?

5New form of Hopeless dragon  Empty Re: New form of Hopeless dragon Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:57 pm

Nico Robin

Nico Robin
Freshmen
Freshmen

Stevenx12202 wrote:...Dragon Tatics... its quick for summoning... Ladd...

You realize that LaDD cannot be Special Summoned, right?

6New form of Hopeless dragon  Empty Re: New form of Hopeless dragon Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:14 pm

Stevenx12202

Stevenx12202
Freshmen
Freshmen

its counted as a tribute summon

7New form of Hopeless dragon  Empty Re: New form of Hopeless dragon Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:53 pm

svstar34

svstar34
Alumni
Alumni

Stevenx12202 wrote:its counted as a tribute summon

uh no... its counted as a special summon...

"Tribute 2 Dragon-type monsters. Special Summon 1 Level 8 Dragon-type monster from your deck."

LaDD cannot be special summoned through Dragon Tactics

as for the deck...

-1 Genesis
-1 Dragon's Mirror
-1 Wyvern

+2 Trap Stun
+1 LaDD (5th target for Trade-In)

edit: also - CotH + Monster Reborn (Reborn is a spell therefore dont have to set to use and can get something from opponent's grave as well which can be useful)

and its not really a new form of hopeless... I ran a Hopeless LaDD deck with the same Disaster Egg engine just sans Genesis Dragon because i wanted my dragons in grave

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum