Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Phantom Beast Deck (please rate and give responses)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shinigami1776

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

"All right! A primal, super destructive beastie deck!!! I'm gonna have fun with this one!!!" I thought as I was about to build this deck. And guess what--I was right, more or less! The one thing I WAS wrong about was that it would be SUPER destructive. It's destructive, but not too destructive. Not like, beat down destructive. BUT I did have lots of fun with this deck both while using AND building it. If you can't tell, since phantom beasts have low stats, its main strategy is to get Phantom Beast Cross - Wing into the grave in order to help my other phantom beasts and Gazelle get a little boost. It also tries to get out Chymera The Flying Mythical Beast with a slight fusion strategy. It's won a few test duels, but has under gone some improvement after the most recent ones. Please rate, comment, and recommend.

Cards: 40 (plus 3 in fusion deck)

Monsters (21)
Gazelle The King of Mythical Beasts x3
God Beastking Barbaros x2
Twinheaded Beast
Berfomet x3
Phantom Beast Wild-Horn x3
Phantom Beast Cross-Wing x3
Phantom Beast Thunder-Pegasus x3
Sangan
Dark Cat With White Tail
Catnipped Kitty

Spells (13)
Polymerization x2
Future Fusion
Lightning Vortex x2
Brain Control
Earthquake
Cintrifugal Field
Foolish Burial x2
Painful Choice
Wild Nature's Release x2

Traps (6)
Dust Tornado
Mirror Force
Shadow Spell
Wall of Revealing Light
Shadow Spell
Threatening Roar

So, there you have it. If you're curious about any card effects just look on KCVDS 1.15. Please rate, comment, and give responses. When will I post a normal deck that people have actually HEARD of or based off of an anime character's deck? Why, I don't quite know myself.

*EDIT* I have replaced twinheaded beast with enraged battle ox and dust tornado with dark bribe.

Last edited by shinigami1776 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:06 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : dinoxer said that he would delete my double post before I get warnings if I edit my first post.)

Dinoxer

Dinoxer
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

uh....u jus double posted, edit ur first post and i'll help you deleate ur double post b4 u get warnings and yeah it is a deck style that nobody uses....does it work? anyway take out dust tornado for dark bribe which is a counter trap much better and perhaps a few king of the swamp might help you get poly or fusions better

https://www.youtube.com/user/daniel945656

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum