Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

That other kind of Cyber deck-- Cyber Ogre deck

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shinigami1776

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

So, one day, after dueling a guy who ran a Cyber Dragon deck, I thought, "Hey, it might be pretty cool to run a Cyber deck of my own!" But, then I saw Cyber Ogre. It was like a Phantom Beast deck: NO ONE had built one before that I knew of. So, I thougt that I'd be the first to try. This deck focuses around Cyber Ogre fusion in order to get out Cyber Ogre #2, while it also has some strong special summonable monsters for when I'm desperate, like The Fiend Megacyber or Cyber Dragon. It also focuses on getting a Cyber Ogre onto the feild and another into my hand so that I can use Cyber Ogre's effect, which is, a pretty cool/weird one. Here it is:

CYBER OGRE
[Machine/Effect]
By discarding this card from your hand to the Graveyard, negate 1 battle involving a "Cyber Ogre" on your side of the field, and it gains 2000 ATK until the end of its next battle. This effect can be activated during either player's turn.

CYBER OGRE 2
[Machine/Fusion/Effect]
"Cyber Ogre" + "Cyber Ogre". A Fusion Summon of this monster can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. When this card attacks, it gains ATK equal to half the ATK of the attack target, during Damage Calculation only.

So, I've also been having trouble against high attack/beat down/OTK decks. I'm considering throwing in a Mist Body for Cyber Ogre 2, but I don't know.

Cards: 40

Monsters: 20
The Fiend Megacyber x2
Cyber Dragon
Cyber Ogre x3
Elemental Hero Stratos
Elemental Hero Prisma x3
Cyber Poenix x3
Cyber Esper x3
Sangan
Morphing Jar
Little Chimera
Milus Radiant

Spells: 12
Pot of Avarice x3
Polymerization x3
Future Fusion
Fusion Gate x2
Swords of Revealing Light
Different Dimension Capsule x2

Traps: 8
Mirror Force
Magic Cylinder
Threatening Roar x2
Dark Bribe
Byroad Sacrafice x2
Jar of Greed

Please rate, comment, give advice, suggest, whatever it is that you people do.

Dinoxer

Dinoxer
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

uhh urm eh I did build a cyber orge deck before my cyber dragon or my cyberdark deck
You don;t really need jar of greed...perhaps add in another dark bribe
Too many pot of avarice...get rid of a few and add in Lightning vortex
I prefer Bottomless trap hole than Byroad Sacrafice as it can GET RID OF OTK MONSTERS! WOO HOO

I'm not sure about mist body...experiment first?

https://www.youtube.com/user/daniel945656

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum