Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Card of the Week #34 [Counter Trap]

4 posters

Which Counter Trap should win COTW #34?

Card of the Week #34 [Counter Trap] I_vote_lcap30%Card of the Week #34 [Counter Trap] I_vote_rcap 30% [ 6 ]
Card of the Week #34 [Counter Trap] I_vote_lcap60%Card of the Week #34 [Counter Trap] I_vote_rcap 60% [ 12 ]
Card of the Week #34 [Counter Trap] I_vote_lcap10%Card of the Week #34 [Counter Trap] I_vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Card of the Week #34 [Counter Trap] Empty Card of the Week #34 [Counter Trap] Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:23 am

Anonymous

Rules:
1. Nominating Begins Sunday
2. You May Only Nominate One Card.
3- This Competition Is For All Of DAD Groups Except Freshmen
3. Do Not Edit Your Post.
4. A Poll Will Go Up Friday
5. Do Not Nominate The Same Card.
6. The Winner Of The Card That Was Nominated Will Win 300 DAD Credits.

Nominate Like This:

Card Name:
Reason:
Picture of Card:(Post small ones or take it from here [url=http://www.netrep.net/]http://www.netrep.net[/url] )
Card effect:

DON'T FORGET TO WRITE THE CARDS EFFECT!!

This week's type of card:
[Counter Trap]

Last edited by Ballin1521 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total

2Card of the Week #34 [Counter Trap] Empty Re: Card of the Week #34 [Counter Trap] Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:47 am

PhantomX

PhantomX
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Card Name: Solemn Judgement

Reason: Stops many big plays, and it's a stable.

Picture of Card:
Spoiler:

Card effect: Pay half your Life Points. Negate the activation of a Spell / Trap Card / Normal Summon / Flip Summon / Special Summon and destroy the Spell Card, Trap Card, or Summoned monster.

3Card of the Week #34 [Counter Trap] Empty Re: Card of the Week #34 [Counter Trap] Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:17 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

Solemn Warning
Pro
Card of the Week #34 [Counter Trap] 8097
Pay 2000 Life Points to negate the Summon of a monster OR the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card or Effect Monster's effect that includes an effect that Special Summons a monster(s), and destroy that card.

4Card of the Week #34 [Counter Trap] Empty Re: Card of the Week #34 [Counter Trap] Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:11 pm

monkey31192

monkey31192
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name: Seven Tools of the Bandit
Reason: Shuts down your opponents defences for a small price
Picture of Card:
Spoiler:
Card effect:
Pay 1000 Life Points. Negate the activation of a Trap Card and destroy it.

http://photobucket.com/Monkey31192

5Card of the Week #34 [Counter Trap] Empty Re: Card of the Week #34 [Counter Trap] Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:03 am

Anonymous

Poll is up, start voting.

6Card of the Week #34 [Counter Trap] Empty Re: Card of the Week #34 [Counter Trap] Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:55 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

The counter-trap of the week is Solemn warning, which was nominated by Darkneji12
~Topic locked~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum